Trust Deed Advice
How we help with Trust Deeds
We have expert Trust Deed advisors who will assess your problem and advise on what’s best for your particular circumstances.
Stop creditor hassle
We can stop the creditor demands and collection agency calls and if a Protected Trust Deed is the right option for you stop legal action against you.
How it really works
We’ll talk you through the practicalities of a Trust Deed and what it actually means to go through one.
We’ll help you with how to select the right repayment amount so it is actually affordable and makes a real difference to your situation.
Help and guidance
We’ll guide you through the whole process and be on hand each step of the way so you don’t feel you’re on your own.
We’re here to help with the unexpected
We’re always there to help if things don’t go to plan as we know how that
Benefits of a Protected Trust Deed
A Scottish Trust Deed
has many benefits
1. Your home and car can be protected in most cases
2. You have a legal agreement that provides a recognised financial solution in Scotland
3. There is no new borrowing involved, so a credit search is not required
4. People with CCJs are able to submit a proposal for a trust deed
5. You may be able to continue running any business you have
6. You agree to pay back only what you can afford
7. Your unaffordable debt is written off and does not have to be repaid
8. You’ll be debt free in 48 months enabling you to make a fresh start
9. Quick to set up (typically taking just 5-6 weeks)
10. Your creditors cannot take legal action once your trust deed is protected
How to get help now
To get started on resolving your debt problems all you need to do is make contact by filling in your details below and one of our advisors will get right back to you. Just add the captcha code and click submit.
We’ll let you know if a Scottish Trust Deed is the right solution for you.